Agreement Between User and Goodwill SOLAC
The Goodwill SOLAC website is comprised of various web pages operated by Goodwill SOLAC. The Goodwill SOLAC website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein. Your use of the Goodwill SOLAC website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices.
Goodwill SOLAC reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which the Goodwill SOLAC website is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Goodwill SOLAC website.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Goodwill SOLAC website may contain links to other websites (“linked sites”). The linked sites are not under the control of Goodwill SOLAC and Goodwill SOLAC is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, including without limitation any link contained in a linked site or any changes or updates to a linked site. Goodwill SOLAC is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Goodwill SOLAC is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Goodwill SOLAC of the site or any association with its operators.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Goodwill SOLAC website, you warrant to Goodwill SOLAC that you will not use the Goodwill SOLAC website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. You may not use the Goodwill SOLAC website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Goodwill SOLAC website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Goodwill SOLAC website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Goodwill SOLAC websites.
Use of Communication Services
The Goodwill SOLAC may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “communication services”), you agree to use the communication services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular communication service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a communication service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, ndecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such communication service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a communication service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the communication services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular communication service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.